Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Slumming

This might be a short post, or it may be a long one, it really depends on how I am feeling when I get halfway through. Last night we had some tacos with a twist ( to all those Australians ). We ate them in a bowl made of chips- so we could not only eat the taco stuff- but the bowl too.Today was the second day that I spent at the Nipps', using my time well to rest from my hectic last few days. I was driven by Justin to Lipscomb after a trip to mall which resulted in the purchase of nothing but a dodgy tasting Cajun chicken meal. I got to Lipscomb, met up with Betsy and passed some time talking with her and tried my first Sun Drop, which is apparently some southern drink which is supposed to taste like Mountain Dew or Sprite or something. It wasnt too bad, so I was justified in paying a dollar for it. My visit with Jeff confirmed what I had thought earlier that day, that the meeting was indeed cancelled as the Belmont game was occuring at the same time. (see the post re: Battle of the Boulevade) So with that cancelled I went outside and ran into Betsy again, and now I am going to be travelling down to Atlanta again it seems for a few more days this weekend. This is good news indeed, as I now can hopefully catch the Skees and the Jones' instead of missing them as I did last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home