Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hanging with Chip





These last few days I have been sleeping at the dorm at Lipscomb and have hung out with a bunch of the old Lipscomb crew and met many new people. I have met up with Betsy again, Chip, one of the new LU team- Kim, Taylor, Shapiro, Kristen Givens, Jeff Fincher, Britt,- and thats it for now. Yesterday I met up with Kristen and we ate dinner in the Lipscomb food hall and then I met up with Taylor at the LU basketball game then moved back to the dorms from the the Nipps'.Today I sat in on Jeffs class on Youth Ministry programming, which was interesting and after that I went with Shapiro and played some basketball at the Rec Centre with a bunch of other kids. After that I met up with Chip for dinner and we went to get some jeans at Cool Springs. I finally got myself a pair- and not too expensive either. After that we went back to a coffee place and caught up. It snowed here in Nashville, which was strange as it was 60 something the day before. The weather has been strange, but no worse than it was in Utah. Tomorrow night there is the meeting with all the new team, and I am going to that and taking pitures of everyone there. As of now I cannot post pictures while I am at the university, but I will update each post as I get availablility near a computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home