Thursday, February 09, 2006

Portland Brew



Right now I am sitting in a coffee shop that stays open til midnight- Portland Brew- and enjoying a nice cup of Earl Grey tea. The last few days have been relaxing, kind of like the calm before the storm. I spent most of yesterday reading the fifth installment of Harry Potter in the student centre at Lipscomb and then went over to Stephen and Ryans and saw Kristen Cummins again briefly. Today was more of a active day. I manged to get most of what I needed done in regard to errands and such. One good trip the Walgreens got me all the Goo Goos I needed and the postcards and other stuff. All there is to do now is get my bags together and I will be all done and ready to go back to Salt Lake. Not that I want to you see, I have been having a great time in Nashville and it is only in these last few days that people have started to come up to me more and I have had a better time talking to others. Tonight was something called Sanctuary, which was like a student lead worship thing at Woodmont. There was a band and Shapiro played guitar and people sang, standing, sitting or whatever they were comfortable with. It was amazing. Finally I have got some stable internet, so here are the pictures that I have taken over the last week for all to see. The two girls in the bottom picture are Kim, left and Sarah who will be coming on the trip to Australia later on this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home