Monday, February 20, 2006

140, 159

Tonight we went bowling after a dinner of Cafe Rio with one of Luke and Lizzies friends. Luke and I matched up for a last game of epic proportions, with him emerging victor with a score of 159 over my 140. It was fun, perhaps the last time I will have with him before he flies out tomorrow morning at 11. Tonight all there is to do is pack, and with that almost being done I just await tomorrow when the Osborns will pick me up to stay with them for the conclusion of my trip through these states. After that I may not be able to get to a computer until I get home, but to all who have read this blog- thanks for reading and keep your eyes peeled for a note on this page sending you to my next blog- something more regular and of my life at home.
sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home