Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Goodbye, Nashville



This is my last post in Nashville. I have organised all my bags and everything is ready to go. Last night I went to Jonothans Senior Night basketball game at Goodpasture to watch them destroy this other team of kids who looked like they were only Sophomores against a 5 or 6 strong Senior class at Goodpasture. The night before the Ansteys came over with Jonothan and we talked for a while and Mama Ruth gave me some Anzac cookies in a tin! I dont know how long they will last, but as of now they are sitting in my bag so I cant get to them. I had a great time here and met so many people that I will not forget, and caught up with old friends who I hope I will see again. After this it is Utah for one more week, then time to go home to Perth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did somebody take the photo of you and the nipps fam, or did you all have to run to the couch before it flashed???

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home