Thursday, February 16, 2006

White everywhere






I flew in to Salt Lake City a half hour late due to some nasty weather. It was snowing in droves and gusting horribly as we dropped below the ceiling which ensured a very bumpy ride. I arrived though, with heavy bags and a hunch from the plane and met with Steve Osborn at the baggage claim. A short ride back to the dorm and then we were dropped off at Luke's game against Colorado State. I got in at about halftime, so I only saw the better half of the game. They could of won, Luke did really well with 18 points and 9 boards but a last second shot by one of their guards forced overtime and the Utes went downhill from there. The next day I awoke to snow, and alot of it. Before Luke and I drove to Fashion Place, we needed to take about 6 inches of snow off the top of the car before we could even see the body. The whole valley was covered in a thick white blanket and still is as I write. This has been nice weather for me to see I suppose before I go back to the heat and eternal sunshine. Tonight I went with Lizzie to see Luke do some baskeball refereeing which was interesting- he is actually working a job and in a tiny little striped shirt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoes cheese sunglasses are you wearing Sam, not a good look . Leave that back in the US.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is this anonymous commenter that disregards the fashionable sense of Mr. Samuel...Sam, me man, it don't matter what you wear, you're just another blessed child of God

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home